Westlake Health Careers Scholarship for Adult Education Students
Applicant must be to pass a background check.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Applicant must either 1) have a certificate of high school equivalency (i.e. have passed the GED or HiSET exam), or 2) have taken English as a Second Language (ESL) classes and have either a high school diploma or high school equivalency certificate.
Applicants must reside in Triton College’s district.
Applicants must be enrolled in or planning to enroll in a degree or certificate in a healthcare
- Varies, but up to full tuition and textbook costs
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a high school diploma or a GED (high school equivalency)? Please list which one.
- If you attended high school in a different county, please list the country.
- Is English your first language?
- What do your plan to study at Triton College?
- Please provide the name and an email address of a faculty instructor who can provide a recommendation.
- A college education can improve a person's life in many ways. Write a multi-paragraph essay explaining why you would like to go to college. Describe yourself and your life now. Explain your career goals and interests. Identify your educational goals and how attending Triton College can help you achieve them. Conclude by explaining how a college education can increase your opportunities for personal growth.
- Show 1 more