Engineering Technology Scholarship / Triton College Foundation - Application Opens April 15th for Fall and September 15th for Spring
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: Up to $500 for part time enrollment or $1,000 for full time enrollment per semester for tuition, fees, and books.
SCHOLARSHIP BACKGROUND: The Engineering Technology Scholarship was established in 2010 for the purpose of helping students struggling with the costs of education who have the direct interest to secure a certificate and/or degree in Engineering Technology at Triton College.
• Full-time or part-time student
• Student must be enrolled in ENT courses for one semester or more prior to the semester of the application
• Courses count for ENT program major, degree, and/or certificate
• An essay of no more than one page is required – see topic below
• Scholarship recipient must complete a service requirement in support of the activities of the Triton College Foundation
• Must be enrolled in the following semester after deadline for application
• Scholarship is renewable provided recipients have satisfactorily fulfilled the requirements of the initial award and funding is available
*This scholarship will begin accepting applications on September 15th. Please mark your calendars to apply during the specified application period.