Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers Foundation Scholarships
*STATEMENT OF REQUIREMENTS *
- Applicant must be a High School graduate, or will graduate the year applying, and be pursuing undergraduate work only, on a full-time basis, at an institution of higher learning (hereafter referred to as College).
- Applicant must be majoring, or intends to major, in a curriculum which will be compatible with a career in the aggregates industry such as (but not limited to) Civil Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering,
- Environmental Science, Geology, Geological Engineering, Mineral Science or Mining Engineering.
- Applicant must have a grade point average of at least a “B”. An application from a student with less than a “B” average may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- In order to be considered for an IAAP Education Foundation Scholarship, you must submit the following information:
- Completed Application Form
- Official College transcript if you are now in College.
- If you have been in College for one (1) year or less or are still in High School: Official High School transcript including ACT or SAT scores.
- Original Essay explaining: (Students should not submit the same essay the next year)
- Outline your interest in and/or connection to the Illinois aggregates industry
how your chosen field will apply to work in the Illinois aggregates industry;
- where you plan to attend college;
- why you chose to apply for this scholarship; and
explain your financial need for the scholarship.
Submit completed applications to: IAAP Education Foundation, 1115 South Second Street, Springfield, IL 62704. All applications must be received on or before January 3, 2020. Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the due date are subject to rejection. The Scholarship Committee reviews the applications and interviews eligible applicants.