Carol Casten Memorial Nursing Scholarship/Triton College Foundation - Application Opens September 15th for Spring
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: Amount varies.
BACKGROUND: This scholarship was created in memory of Carol Casten, the chair of the nursing department who passed away in 1994.
• Second year nursing student
• G.P.A. of 3.00
• Completed at least 33 credit hours at Triton College
• An essay is required – see topic below
• Individuals who receive the least amount of financial aid and/or scholarships will be given priority
• The scholarship award may not be used to cover lab fees
This scholarship will begin accepting applications on September 15th. Please mark your calendars to apply during the specified application period.