Dr. Quincy Martin III Achievement Award / Triton College Foundation - Application Opens April 15th for Fall and September 15th for Spring
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: Scholarship may be used to cover tuition, fees and/or books. Amount of scholarship varies each semester.
BACKGROUND:This scholarship was established in 2010 to assist students who face financial hardships to achieve their dreams of pursuing and successfully completing their educational goals.
• GPA of 2.5 or above.
• Full-time or part-time student.Illinois resident.
• Demonstrated need for financial assistance.
• An essay of no more than 500 words is required – see topic below
• Students who receive this award must agree to work under the guidance of a mentor participate in an extra-curricular activity and participate in a service initiative at Triton College or within the Triton College community
• Scholarship is nonrenewable
This scholarship will begin accepting applications on September 15th. Please mark your calendars to apply during the specified application period.