Melrose Park Chamber of Commerce Scholarship/Triton College Foundation - Application Opens September 15th for Spring
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: Up to $500 for tuition, fees, and books.
BACKGROUND: This scholarship was created by the Melrose Park Chamber of Commerce to help develop a cooperative working relationship and encourage partnerships between the area’s business and education communities.
• Full-time or part-time student
• Applicant must reside in Melrose Park
• U.S. citizen or legal resident
• 2.5 GPA or above
• Letter of recommendation from a teacher
• Letter of recommendation from a community leader, clergy, or employer
• An essay is required – see topic below
This scholarship will begin accepting applications on September 15th. Please mark your calendars to apply during the specified application period.