Sandy Hamill Memorial Scholarship Fund/Triton College Foundation - Application Opens April 15th for Fall
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: Up to $500 per semester for adaptive equipment.
BACKGROUND: The Sandy Hamill Memorial Scholarship was established in memory of former Triton College employee Sandy Hamill. The mission for this scholarship is to assist students with medical, physical, sensory or learning disabilities who are participating in academic and continuing education programs.
• GPA of 2.5 or above
• Full-time or part-time student
• Degree or certificate-seeking student
• Must be registered with the Center for Access and Accommodative Services
• Must have an Academic Plan on file approved by a counselor
• Scholarship recipient must complete a service requirement in support of the activities of the Triton College Foundation
• Must be enrolled in the following semester after deadline for application
This scholarship will begin accepting applications on April 15th. Please mark your calendars to apply during the specified application period.