National-Louis University PTK Scholarship
- Completed NLU PTK Scholarship application
PTK member in good standing
- Full admission to an undergraduate degree program at National Louis University
- A minimum of 45 quarter hours of accepted college transfer credit
- A transfer GPA of at least 3.50 at the point of admission*
- Enroll full time in at least 12 quarter hours per academic term (not required for summer terms)
- The award is renewable as long as a 3.50+ GPA is maintained
- The scholarship can be awarded until the student has reached 180 quarter hours of combined transfer and institutional coursework.
- Full time students admitted with and maintaining a 3.75 or higher GPA will be awarded up to $2,000 per term/maximum $8,000 an academic year
- Full time students admitted with and maintaining a 3.50 – 3.74 GPA will be awarded up to $1,500 per term/maximum $6,000 an academic year
- Students are only eligible for one institutional resource per academic year
- Students must adhere to all the University policies noted in the Catalog in order to remain eligible to receive NLU Scholarships.