Chicago Printing Ink Production Club Scholarship Fund/Triton College Foundation - Application Opens April 15th for Fall
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: Up to $600 per semester for tuition and fees.
BACKGROUND: The Chicago Printing Ink Production Club established their scholarship in 2012. This scholarship is for students who are taking the Portfolio Design and production (VIC 282) course.
• Full-time or part-time student
• Degree or certificate-seeking student
• Must be enrolled in the Portfolio Design and Production (VIC 282) course
• Must live in-district
• Must have completed an Academic Plan with a counselor and submit a copy with the application
• Scholarship recipient must complete a service requirement in support of the activities of the Triton College Foundation
• Must be enrolled in the following semester after deadline for application
This scholarship will begin accepting applications on April 15th. Please mark your calendars to apply during the specified application period.