Triton College Classified Association Earl Smith Memorial Scholarship/Triton College Foundation - Application Opens April 15th for Fall
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $500 annually for tuition, fees, and books.
BACKGROUND: The Earl Smith Memorial Scholarship was established in memory of former Triton College employee Earl Smith. Earl started his career in the Print Shop at Triton College and also worked at the College Bookstore. Earl was a hard worker and was liked by all.This Classified Association Scholarship is funded annually through the generous support of the members of the Cook County College Teachers Union Local #1600 and the Triton College Classified Association.
• U.S. Citizen
• Illinois resident
• Full-time or part-time student
• Student seeking an AAS degree or Certificate in Visual Communications (Graphic Design or Social Media)
• Must live in-district
• G.P.A. of 2.75 or higher
• New or continuing student
• Scholarship is not renewable
• An essay is required – see topic below
• If you are applying for financial aid, your file must be complete by September 1st
This scholarship will begin accepting applications on April 15th. Please mark your calendars to apply during the specified application period.