Engineering Technology Laptop Scholarship
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: Up to $750
This scholarship is for the purpose of reimbursing Engineering Technology students the cost of a laptop that they have purchased from Spring 2020 semester and forward. Reimbursements prior to Spring 2020 will not be considered. This scholarship is open to both in-district and out-of-district students.
• Full-time or part-time student
• Current Engineering Technology student (not in the last semester of the program)
• Have a FAFSA on file
• Must be a current Engineering Technology student
• Cannot be in the last semester of the program
• Submit documentation of laptop purchase
• Laptop allowed to be acceptable for reimbursement meet the following specifications:
Computers compatible with Autodesk and Solidworks products. This means a Windows operating system only (no Chrome, Apple, or Android tablet devices). Core i7 or higher or AMD equivalent processor, 1 TB HD (SSD or HDD or combination), Webcam, Win10 Home or Professional.